Thursday, December 3, 2015

I am going to start a blog.

In the midst of wedding planning, apartment searching, school applying, work, church, and being in love, I've decided to start a blog!

In one month I will be married to the love of my life, Giuseppe!


July 2015- PC: Kylie Crosby

I am so excited for our life together, and I figure I'd better start recording it.

The goal is to post pictures, stories, and updates on our life. 

I also want to share scriptures, talks, articles, music, videos, and other media that I've found inspirational.

So for today, here's an article from the Liahona that Giuseppe had to read for his religion class in October. I read it with him (okay, more like for him...) and I loved it so much that I texted him, "I want to print this out, frame it, and hang it on the wall next to our family pictures!"

Cause it really is that good!


Isn't it motivating? And comforting? 

I am so grateful for this probationary state on Earth where I can prepare to enter Christ's presence!

1 comment:

  1. The title of that talk made me say out loud, "It's not a crime to be young and beautiful you know...." I LOVE this photo of you two. It needs to be framed on your nightstand.

    ReplyDelete