Sunday, February 7, 2016

Culturing My Husband

I have this random fetish for dance recitals, so when I heard about a ballet performance going on at the U, I insisted to Giuseppe that we go.

We went to a ballet (Aladdin) together back in May, but it was cut short due to a fire drill. He's been to a couple of his niece's dance recitals, but he's never really experienced REAL ballet.

The show had lots of diversity- there was classical ballet, Eastern European ballet (Bulgaria was represented!!), and MODERN ballet, which is always the most fun to watch.

The modern ballet section was quite long and very silent and very dark and very dramatic. It was fascinating. Giuseppe kept clearing his nose, but it sounded like he was stifling laughter, so that was kind of embarrassing. 

Here are the only pictures I got that night, us sharing a delicious rainbow lollipop. 



Go art!

1 comment: