Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Wedding Video!!!


My fantastic uncle Cade got some sweet shots of our big day and made this PHENOMENAL video!





Here are just some of my favorite parts:

  • Savannah running up to me after we came out of the temple.
  • Sadie and Lindsey's "candid" laughing
  • Graham's blinking eyes close-up
  • Daniel's growl and cat-claw at the camera
  • Ava's "uboxing" comment 
  • "You are almost as great as Grandpa and me"- Granny
  • The look on Carly's face when she catches my bouquet: PURE joy and disbelief
  • G's adorable laugh when we are cutting the cake
  • Dick's dancing
  • Little Ivy spinning around with the camera
  • Me trying to stay alive as Giuseppe yanks me away not hearing my screaming
  • Hannah smacking me on the butt as we leave
  • My sass while the elevator closes at the end. 

Thank you Cade!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hannah really surprised us all! ;) I second your favorites, among many more! Yea Cade!

    ReplyDelete