Thursday, February 4, 2016

Throwback: Life in the 307


Last night I spent time with some of my FAVORITE people...

My old roommates!

In celebration a our eighteen month anniversary (ish) of us being friends, let's take a look back on some of our memories:


This is the note we left on the door for the pizza guy just a couple days after we all moved in.


Bridal Veil Falls adventure!


Driving to the ward campout!


Madi turns 19


A trip to our favorite Gelato place, Amelia's


Dinner at my parent's:


Photoshoot with Kylie:


Kylie studying with Shane



Kylie's yoga mat made her look like Katniss, we so had a little photoshoot before school:



I'm including this picture because a. I am wearing Kylie's clothes (I miss her closet!!!) and b. This was taken MOMENTS before G came to pick me up for our first date! I don't know who I sent this to and what I was talking about but whoooo cares.


Megabed! This lasted for a week


Ally sent me this creeper pic of AL, the interesting man I tutored.


Stephanie and Daniel studying!


Kylie's late night photography project


Featuring these babes:


Shopping & Dinner


Kylie found a container of what USED TO BE plain cream cheese in our fridge


Cleaning the church!


Sacrament meeting!


Right before move out :(


I was so blessed to have been put randomly with these ladies! We will be friends forever. 


No comments:

Post a Comment