Sunday, February 7, 2016

Happy birthday to somebody out there

G texted me during my shift on Saturday night asking what I wanted for dinner when I came home. I told him, "Birthday cake!", but then half an hour later I wrote back, "jk we can just have leftover tacos." 

Anyway, G being the total babe that he is actually MADE ME A CAKE!

We made the frosting together when I got home out of makeshift ingredients we had lying around.

Because we don't have a beater or a kitchen aid (so sad), the process involved us taking turns whipping the liquid in the bowl as fast as we could for as long as we could before screaming in pain and dropping to the floor and letting the other person take the next shift. 

Eventually, we had mediocre frosting to put on his homemade cake!


I love this cutie.

1 comment:

  1. K- This had me and Binnie laughing out loud: "whipping the liquid in the bowl as fast as we could for as long as we could before screaming in pain and dropping to the floor"

    ReplyDelete