Thursday, February 11, 2016

How Rare A Possession

The other night Giuseppe forced me to stay awake even though I was exhausted. 

He needed to watch a video for his religion class, and he wanted me to watch it with him. He told me he had seen it on his mission and loved it so so much. 

This little movie is only an hour, and although the quality is absolutely dreadful, you MUST watch it! 


It is an incredible story about FAITH and HOPE and PATIENCE and TRUE DOCTRINE! If you don't come away from this movie with an undying love for the Book of Mormon, then I can only think of one other thing that will:

Go read it!! It is the book of happiness! 

I love the part at the very, very end where Vincenzo is welcomed into the Switzerland temple. What a happy sight, to see such a faithful man about to receive the knowledge and peace of the temple.

1 comment:

  1. You know this is where my movie stardom started don't you??? Along with G-pa, and my brothers and sisters. We are all in the crowd when Christ comes to America. I thought this movie was so boring when it was released. However, I looked it up online this past year because I wanted to watch the part where it shows Moroni as a lone man and I ended up watching all of it. I felt the same way you did, like "Why isn't everyone shouting from the rooftops that there is another Testament of Jesus Christ!?"

    ReplyDelete